Seniors finally get a smartwatch they love and the health benefits alone are causing a stir. Most of the smartphone-loving population also prefer smartwatches. And rightly so, from counting steps to monitoring heart rate and blood pressure to counting calories, they have great benefits.
Get a smartwatch
But one group has been slow to adapt to smartwatches: the elderly. And the reasons are obvious: they are difficult to use and very expensive. That’s why the Fitnus caught us off guard, a smartwatch that does everything you want it to do, with an easy-to-use interface and a lovely price.
Meet Fitus – the smartwatch that does it all, at the right price. The Fitnus is the kind of smartwatch many people shop for: it takes phone calls, counts steps, sends message alerts, and more. But honestly, it’s the healthcare facilities that have made it such a hit, especially for the elderly. Health facilities such as:
Heart and health monitoring: blood pressure, heart rate, blood oxygen, and beats per minute (BPM).
All in real time!
- Sleep monitoring: see how well you are sleeping.
Calorie monitoring (this is very useful).
Physical Activity Tracking – Record and compare your workouts.
And of course, it will count the steps.
The secret to fitness is the laser mounted on the back of the watch. Monitor your vital signs like heart rate, blood pressure, and more. It’s like having a doctor with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Why are these health facilities important?
You don’t need to be a rocket scientist to understand the benefits of knowing your heart rate, blood pressure, blood oxygen level, and more (Editor’s note: but you’ll feel the same with this watch … to the article)) yourself.
This is important for everyone, but it is especially important for older people. Heart disease is the leading cause of death in the United States, and people over the age of 50 are particularly vulnerable.
It’s called the “silent killer” because it often doesn’t show any alarming symptoms until it’s too late, but it leaves behind a lot of clues – things that need to be checked on a fitness watch. Plus, regular exercise, better sleep, counting steps … all of this can lead to better health. No wonder older people like this watch.
What are the other functions of Fitness Watch?
We are going to repeat ourselves with the health establishments at the end of this list:
- Large 1.3 ”HD color display with stunning icons. It is very easy to read and understand.
IP6 / 7 waterproof (Wear it in the shower or go swimming).
scratch and impact resistant
Syncs with iPhone (iOS) and Android phones.
Answer calls, send messages, etc.
Alerts and alarms (never miss an appointment again)
Sleep monitoring (how much REM sleep are you getting?)
Smart Fitness Reminder (Hey, you’ve been sitting for too long!)
Phone Finder (Call your phone from your watch. Great!)
Photo session (set up your phone and use your watch to take a photo).
Heart monitor (blood pressure, heart rate, blood oxygen and BPM in real time)
super long battery life
The easiest-to-use smartwatch ever!
oh and it looks great
OK, how much is this?
Smart watches are a $ 5 billion industry. That’s because most smartwatches are worth hundreds of dollars. But why are they so expensive? Two reasons:
- 1 – The expenses and salaries of the giant tech company (including the billionaires who own them).
- 2 – People will pay for it. Especially modern folks who also buy $ 9 lattes.
But Fitnus was invented by a tech startup with smart engineers, but not billionaires. They even have their own coffee maker and they opened Fitnas to turn the smartwatch industry upside down.
Selling it for a ridiculous $ 49.95 (thanks to their 50% off promotion, which was extended, it’s nice you read it today, right?). This is correct. Not $ 700. Not $ 500. Not even $ 295, which would be a bargain.
But no, you will only pay $ 49.95 if you get it before the 50% discount expires. But even if it expires, it is still a lot. But don’t be fooled, take advantage of the promo. It’s already in detail, and when this batch of stock runs out, so will the deal.
What others said:
- “It’s a 5-star smartwatch. I love how easy it is to use and I love the icons. My friend, who paid $ 600 for her smartwatch, liked it better.”
- “I avoided smartwatches because I avoided the newer technology – they intimidated me. But this watch is so easy to use that I didn’t even need help. And I’m at risk for a heart attack. I want to know my blood pressure.” Vishal “.
- “My mom bought one of these Fitnus watches. She was jealous. For example, how could my mom beat me for having a smartwatch? I checked it, and it had everything I wanted, and it was better than my girlfriend’s Apple Watch. I have one, and I love it. “
- “I’ll be honest: this fitness watch has gotten me to the gym. Every time I feel like it, I look at my wrist and say ‘Grab it’.”